Saturday, September 8, 2012

Really starting to enjoy my blog site

I'm really starting to enjoy posting on my blog site. I'm increasing my vocabulary, spelling and grammer, while pouring my issues on electronic paper. I'm also sharpening my word play, LMFAO...Me time was much needed, I've had time to miss and love, I've. Had time to indulge in deep conversation with minimal hermano, time is on my side. I feel refreshed, rejuvenated, rehabilitated because most of all my mind needed to be relocated. I woke up around 12pm for the first time in over a year...SMH, all work and no play. I'm already regretting Monday through Friday because I'm starting small on me time, I don't want to send myself into shock...LMFAO. I get a little to free when I spend too much time with myself. I start thinking I'm diplomatic and sovereign LMFAO ROTF Mc Hammer uugh *my rosay voice. It's difficult when your comfortable, but eventually its time to change the mattress . Think of it as waking up on the wrong side of the bed everyday, it's time for a change, time to evolve. I learned a word that grew on me over the years, aggrandize, a verb meaning to increase the power, status or wealth of. 2. Enhance the reputation of (someone) beyond what is justified by the facts. Synonyms: enlarge-magnify-increase-extend-amplify-augment. This is a strong word like ambition, integrity, intriguing...I first learned this word reading literature, it aggrandized on me and inflicted some of my success. I became to believe I was the word, I am aggrandize, I am....I think in my sub conscious this word still aggrandizes. Now I get depressed when I'm not being productive or evolving, it bothers me that I have to constantly be participating in something....anything, SMH *pause. I'm done with the unnecessary, I'm moving on, instead of arguing and fighting I'm thinking and making an intelligent decision. Some people are the way they are and their's people who think they can change them. In reality you can't, some people are stuck the way the are and are the way they are. Confusing? Yes, this is why some people know how to pick and choose their battles and walk away, while others react off of confusion violently. I still tend to react violently but I'm learning to talk it out, last resort is to walk it out, SMH....Life has taught me that nothing is forever, work hard for the things you want and your children or grandchildren future. Your future already has an end....your next generation just has longer than you, so why be selfish? LMFAO....Yea it is what it is and I hope I live forever, wherever or whatever is next...

No comments:

Post a Comment