Thursday, September 6, 2012

Me time

Today was crazy but enlightening, I discovered on Sept 6 2012 that the reason why I've been in a slump is because I have not had "me time" in almost a year. I know this may sound ridiculous to some but to others it's a fact of life. "Me time" is crucial in a relationship, I use to stress sex and communication. Now I understand with no separation there will be constant friction, SMH I shouldve stayed in school...I'm not LMFAO ROTF...I'm saying WTF OMG SMH............Sorry but anyway like I was typing, "Me time" is crucial in a relationship because all day your constantly in someone's face. Whether your on public transportation, bumper to bumper(pause smh), grocery shopping, working, exercising at a gym, movies or participating in any social and outgoing activity. Socializing doesn't allow you to fully get your thoughts together because you're constantly thinking of what to say next while engaging in respectful listening. People in a position of power do this on a regular basis and may have mastered listening, talking, thinking and planning 24/7 thus have you event planners.....Even they need a time out, deep meditation is stressed throughout life from streets to books which both care deep knowledge....that's another post, LMFAO I'm learning blogger lingo....ROTF.....SMH. Everything happens for a reason, nothing goes wrong it's just the season. I'm trying hard to prevent a dry season that I've already experience hands on prior to this post.

For the people who do understand "me time" we have the challenges and obstacles of defending our beliefs to the ones who don't understand "me time." If this challenge takes place during a mutual relationship, arguments can occur depending on the couple. This is another hands on experience, SMH, if whom every is the believer than must A.) Defend their beliefs or B.) Tuck their tail. Now I believe the answer is A, but it's not that simple. Choosing answer A leaves you with two more choices, be either 1.)Assertive or 2.)Passive. Now you have a decision A1or A2 or just B, LMFAO...The key to this door is to know your companion, you can't be  A1 to an A1 but everything else can fly, SMH. I know A1 OMG WTF SMH how can I not. No you can but be ready for the drama...reality tv

No comments:

Post a Comment