Sunday, January 13, 2013

I need a Hobby..."bout dat life"...Currently

Sometimes there has to be a dramatic event in order for a much needed dramatic change. During recovery you undergo medications to keep you stable, then treatment to draw you off the medication and finally therapy. The medications are good but can become addictive, treatment can take years or as little as hours and physical therapy can last all your life or less than a month. I can't take medication so I don't need treatment which leaves me to physical therapy. I've have decided to pick up a hobby, writing. I started this blog but didn't follow through mainly because I picked another hobby and basically didn't pace myself. This time I will start another blog focused on Short stories and/or series, I haven't decided yet and maintain this blog. I will keep you posted on the short story Blog Site, now back to the regular broadcasting blog...

WTF is up with people talking about they "bout dat life"? I'm talking about the ones who don't have no dope, never sold dope or even have a hustle SMH. On top of them being "bout dat life" they don't have no money LMFAO. Don't get it confused getting money or materials from your mom, family, friends, associates and co workers IS A BLESSING it doesn't make you a hustla or "bout dat life." It's what you do with it and what you do that makes you "bout dat life" i.e Flip, Re-up, Rob, Steal, Kill. If you have a job sorry your not "bout dat life" but if you have a job and hustle on the side i.e not legit then you "bout dat life." That's just my opinion. WTF is up with people saying someone isn't "bout dat life" but then say "I don't judge nobody...don't judge me...you shouldn't judge people" LMFAO OMG What??? I use to Judge people especially when they say BS like this topic but I evolved. I'm no better than any one walking this earth so if you don't affect me in a negative way, "I F**ks with you", "The Long way, The Strong Way, Always but the Wrong Way." Even if you "bout dat life" SMH "do you" Get your paper I don't knock you.

OMG this week was cray...It started on Tuesday and I don't know when it will end but I do know it's not forever. SMH I didn't think I would be where I'm at now but I'm not complaining. Even though it effected me in a negative way I'm rebuilding and I'm slowly still progressing. I learned another lesson in life which I knew and heard for years but didn't full understand. "God blesses the one who has his/her own" SMH Amen. I've made mistakes and repeated the same mistakes until I got it right but you live and you learn. Now I'm in a situation where I didn't want to be in the first place SMH sharing an apartment but since I was in denial aka "love" SMH I'm definitely where I didn't want to go back, sharing a room not by choice. "It is what it is and it isn't forever" and on the upside my roommates are positive and Ex Cons fresh out from 10 years plus. Actually Everybody in the building are Ex Cons fresh out except me LMFAO. Feels like I'm "behind the walls" again but "it is what it is and it isn't forever." I'm some what thankfully because I'm not dead and I'm not behind the walls plus I'm sober for the first time in over 10 years...Yea I know over a decade. I still want to F**king DRINK LMFAO does that make me alcoholic???

Everybody stay safe, drink and smoke responsibly LOL, reach your goals, stay confident and ambitious. Leave a comment or a like...Whats your hobby? Old or New. Till the next Post STAY ADVENTUROUS


1 comment:

  1. I like this segment, and I agree no one should be judge on how someone make their paper .. nevertheless, are we willing to rip what we sow..OMG we all, ex con, paper chasers , dreamers and just little old me ...are human being searching for some type of goal and happiness. I like your point.. Do You ! and be accountable for YOU. Peace..............

    ReplyDelete