Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ventilation

Love and hip hop is crazy especially how Stevie J put on. I thought Stevie's game was tight until the "reunion". Then I remembered Mimi is a sucker for love and Joseline is a Hustla. Stevie is a good investor though, 2 women 4 pockets, LMFAO. Mimi probably will tax his ass too, why do women do that shit? I understand the woman who don't get no help, at the end of the day a man with a child is father. I'm talking about woman who trap men and/or don't deserve shit, and the ones who just do it out of hate...Hate Hate Hate...SMH. Haters are another story, why hate on the next man? Even worse, why hate on a man you don't know?..WTF. I personally get motivated, I dont even hate ratsI just despise them. Hate is a disease that spreads through the whole body and infects the brain, such as depression or ignorance. It usually infects 1 out of every 5 people and comes in different levels, it's contagious too. It's not like blood to blood, it's more like radiation too much of it will effect you in the long run...We'll I'm still working on my temper and control, tonight it was tested once again. I think a way through this is remembering an issue is not your first and won't be your last...SMH. I mainly have a problem with females because that's the majority of my friends and associates. I really surround myself with really emotional ones. It's just the way life goes, another thing that can't be controlled...SMH. We'll I need some spiritual uplifting so I can sleep being that I got blue balls...SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment