Saturday, September 8, 2012

WTF am I going to do with my life


WTF am I going to do with my life, every day its something. I should talk to jae phats about starting a reality series...SMH. I wake up twisting because its how I cope and I twist before I sleep so I can sleep. I've been a chief for over 10 years and I wasn't raised to be a quitter. Its hard when you made your self ....I.M.O.K. See I'm not a P.O.M.E, I'm a Product Of My Mind. I remember being told consecutively "you can be whatever or whoever you want" LMFAO SMH. Sometimes I'm CEO, COO, Prez and Vice, Hustla, Monster, Playa, Go getter, whatever, etc, etc. As soon as I learned people lie like its money I realized every dollar isn't a good dollar, SMH. I'm a libra so I understand life was created with two sides. I've read the bible and it says something in the sense of God doesn't like you to be warm, he rather you hot or cold...I guess God doesn't like me. I feel there should be a balance, you should be versatile, you shouldn't just be one way. If half the world was hot and the other half cold than the cold would be with cold and visa versa. We would still be segregated, black and white, is this how God wants it...I live my life on principals but sometimes I have to be flexible for some. I live my life off my thoughts but sometimes I have to think for others. Murder isn't a hard thing to do, getting away with it is....Today is based on yesterday and tomorrow is a gift that doesn't have to be unwrapped. Tomorrow is promised to no one, I try to do right by others so that I do have a chance at tomorrow. My greatest blessing every day is My Life...I don't know what its like to die but I know what its like to live...Grab these jewels*pause LMFAO...Every breathe is precious and valuable, that's why there's some people who want to take it. They want to take it for whatever reason, whether free or for a fee. Its the way the world is...two days ago I came across a hypothesis. When your at home don't you walk back and forth or around it? When you go out sometimes you make a 360 and end up back home, so isn't your home your circle? You are your square and your home is your circle. Stay in your circle and be careful who you let in your circle. We live in a world with snakes, rats, crooks, menatlist and successful people. Experince was meant to be used as one of your resources, everyone is not the same but may have similar traits and can be put in the same category as the previous person. WTF am I going to do with my life, LMFAO SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment