Monday, September 3, 2012

My first blog...

Okay so this is my first blog and I don't know how dedicated I'm going to really be about this. Right now I'm taking advantage of technology, I love 2012, Word. I can lay on my back and watch the food network while I post a blog. I don't understand how some people can be bored unless their low on funds because that's no fun. I always have something to do, sometimes I have too much to do but now I don't. I'm just relaxing next to my beautiful friend, "Kettle Cooked" she is so awesome, thinking of how I can step outside the box that was designed for me. I've been getting frustrated and realized WTF I'm I getting upset for. Now I feel great, I still get a little irritated but it's a slow process, my confidence level is extremely to high. Sometimes I wish I could turn it down but my confidence doesn't comprehend rejection...I said it's a slow process LMFAO. I don't know anything about blogging so I'm going to have to do some research on my high tech search engine "Google". As for the name LMFAO ROTF OMG WTF SMH, this blogger site wouldn't let me pick a name...WTF so I expressed myself and TADA I got through. We'll I just rose out of my comfortable coffin and rushed this blog about to eat breakfast. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment