Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just my thoughts...

Trying to drown myself in gold bottles and it's only the a.m...Good morning, yea sure. No one is perfect, flaws are proof. Sitting in front of my words is more straight forward to me than the man in the mirror. There is no eyes to the soul just lines to get in between. My fascination with perfection forces me to proof read over and over...it's never perfect though. Tomorrow is a blur, similar to last night, living in a fog with no lighthouse. Today is an opportunity I must take advantage of because it wasn't promised to every one. My emotions are strings on your guitar, played but your soft finger tips. I've heard this song before and I didn't like it, it grew on me but I still don't like it. I rather here my playlist of hustling and gun toting. Getting rich while haters lose their lives, behind the fumes in the 'Mystery Van' eyes getting heavy. I feel the instant gratification from my stresses and my mind finally rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Then I drift, float and roll through the nine clouds. Seeing everything I need to do to get what I want and I do it. I chase it accomplishing piece by piece never actually completing a task fast enough to complete the next. Risking it all like life is cheap when really it's an expensive game. We all have different consoles and different versions of the game but we all have the same goal...WIN! As I add a spark to the front of this paper, I see the burning glow that wont let me let go. Holding on tight 'my light' wont allow me to believe the hype. There's not a shadow in sight 'The Perfect Darkness', death is the only true way to be heartless. We all marked targets don't spend your whole life aiming to miss. I figure this and now I'm focused, sitting here it's all so clear. Go and Get it!!! #YOLO #StayThirsty My friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment