Wednesday, March 13, 2013

End of the First Half...

Face to Face with George we're discussing where things went wrong. Gripping a 45 at the same damn time like it's my last breathe. What's the reason to my madness??? Today's first half wasn't productive at all, I spent hours on the train that when I decided to get off it moved. I missed a very important mandatory meeting that I hope will allow me to squeeze in tomorrow. I spent half of the day underground and lost Pateience. I found Haste and we have been getting along, for now. I'm hungry but I'm not...if you can relate. I waited in the bodega for a beef patty with cheese and coco bread. He spent 15 minutes making two sandwiches, seriously I timed him. I left, went across the street, picked up George and went back. He was still making the same sandwich, so you know what Haste and I said. I'm seconds away from the mystery van right, the best legal smoking you don't read me though. Only problem with scooby is I never want to leave, tomorrow is a new day. I'm going to finish the second half with my chin guarded because I don't sleep and neither do these streets. This game is far from over and I still want to play. I might be able to post tonight depending on my vision. I don't give up, just become celibate every now and then. I'm a month away from tools hope it say that way. I met this girl during my hour wait on train, she kept smiling at me. She was kept smiling. I smiled and walked up to her, I asked her was something on my face? She said "No." I told her "you seem like a good person, can you do me a favor?" She said "it depends..." I told her "Pray for me" #staythirsty my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment